Are you planning to invest? In Portugal and/or Abroad
At Inforcérebro, we have technical experts in identifying opportunities to support the implementation of your Investment Projects, preparing and monitoring your applications for existing Financial and Tax Incentives for Investment and in the Financing Documents of your Investment Projects.
We will advise you on the best (financial and/or tax) incentives scheme to support your investments, market research, internationalization, or vocational training, regardless of the industry in which your company operates.
Inforcérebro monitors the whole process until its completion.
We are prepared to offer a solution tailored to your company
With significant co-financing rates, and the possibility to include a non-repayable grant, this could be the opportunity to implement your Investment Project, in Portugal or abroad, notably in Portuguese-speaking countries (PALOPs).
Our services include:
- Identification of opportunities to support current and future investments
– Cost/benefit analyses
– Preparation of diagnosis and financial forecast templates
– Completing the application
– Support in the negotiation of the grant
- Project follow-up
– Support in the preparation of applications for refund
– Support in the preparation of financial, technical and training documents
– In the INTERNATIONALIZATION projects of our “LOCAL PARTNERS”, they will provide all the political and technical support to the “Application”, in the specific context of each country.
– Validation of expenditure documents
– Support in the preparation for audits
INVESTMENT INCENTIVES SCHEME IN PORTUGAL “PORTUGAL 2020” PROGRAMME
The “Portugal 2020” programme allocated to Portugal will be mainly invested in companies with the main aim of creating jobs and stimulating the economy.
For the first time in the history of EU funds, priority will be given to companies, especially SMEs.